[PoE 3.3 Scion Build] Ascendant Sunder – Annotations for SSF racing
They are individual annotations we are going to use in the course of 3.3 SSF race as Ascendant Sunder. Not meant for endgame. Content will transform as I understand and following 3.3 patch notes. Start with Sustained Toxic Sewer to farm Kaom’s Roots In 3.3 the last five Shaper orbs are 1 for each and every Red tier Elder Guardian and 1 for Red tier Elder.
Two skill points.
Soul of Arakawa (Key God) – 50% increased Recovery of Life and Power Shield if you have stopped taking Harm More than Time Lately. Perfect for Blood Rage + Cast When Harm Taken + Immortal Call setup.
Soul of Ryslatha (Minor God) – Life flask get 3 charges every single 3 seconds
15% of Infernal Blow PhysicalDamage gained as Additional Fire Harm
40%improved Infernal Blow Damage
Curse Enemies with level (10 to 12) Elemental Weakness on Hit (Vaal Corruption)
Curse Enemies with Level (10 to 12) Vulnerability on Hit (Vaal Corruption)
120%increased Vital Strike Opportunity should you haven’t Crit Recently
Adds 1 to 160 LightningDamage if you have not Killed Not too long ago
Harm Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances should you haven’t Killed Not too long ago
16%elevated Attack and Cast Speed if you have Killed Lately
Where to have Skill Gems
– Cleave 1:Get from Act 1 Tarkleigh.
– Likelihood to Bleed 1: Reward from act1 Nessa just after retrieving Medicine Chest in Tidal Island.
– Ruthless 1:Purchase from Act 1 Nessa after recovering Medicine Chest in Tidal Island.
– Leap Slam10: Reward from Act 1 Tarkleigh just after killing Brutus.
– Maim might: Obtain from Act 1 Nessa following killing Brutus.
– Blindsight: Acquire from Act 1 Nessa after killing Brutus.
– Sunder 12:Acquire from Act 1 Nessa right after killing Merveil.
– More rapidly Attacks 18: Reward from Act 2 Silk just after killing The Weaver.
– Melee physical damage 18: Buy from Act 2 Yelena after killing The Weaver.
– Blood Rage 16: Reward from Act2 Yelena after reaching Vaal Ruins.
– Arctic Armour 16:Buy from Act 2 Yelena soon after reaching Vaal Ruins.
– Herald of Ash 16: Reward from Act2 Greust immediately after killing Fidelitas and rescuing the girl in the monsters within the Chamber of Sins.
– Fortify 31: Reward from Act 3 Sosa after retrieving the 4 Golden Pages.
– Enfeeble 24:Buy from Act 3 Clarissa soon after finishing Lost in Love quest.
– Hatred 24:Acquire from Act 3 Clarissa following completing Lost in Enjoy quest.
– Ancestral Warchief 28:Acquire from Act 3 Maramoa immediately after killing Basic Gravicius.
– Multistrike 38: Reward from Act 4 Petarus and Vanjafollowing killing Malachai.
– Cast when Damage Taken 38 lvl1: Obtain from Act 4 Petarus and Vanja just after killing Malachai.
– Improved Duration 31: Find as drop or purchase from Act 6 Lilly after clearing Twilight Strand.
– Blood Magic 31:Discover the drop or get from Act six Lilly following removing Twilight Strand.
– Vaal Grace 24:Come across as drop.
– Portal 10: Come across as the drop.
Instance Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094080
[PoE 3.3 Scion Build]Based Infernal Blow One particular Punch Girl Scion Build
At this point, This Build has managed to clear red elder inside a T14 map with one death and This Build would say the result appear pretty promising for 3.3. 3 key skills applied inside the build, namely: Infernal Blow (mapping and single target) + Shield Charge (mobility) + Cyclone (re-positioning + mapping).
3.3 Infernal BlowAdjustments:
Infernal Blow will retain its existing mechanic, putting a debuff on enemies that causes them to explode when killed. We would like to hold the skill’s interaction with all the Melee Splash Help, to produce the substantial pack of monsters explode as their cascading death explosions spread to those around them.
The key target (and any targets hit by your Ancestral Get in touch with Assistance) now get a further debuff when hit that may stack up to 6 occasions. When either a goal with this debuff dies, the debuff’s short duration expires, or 6 stacks reached, the debuff explodes, dealing a considerable portion of weapon damage in a location.
That makes the skill deal drastically extra harm on a single target, provides it robust region damage when applied with Ancestral Get in touch with when numerous targets build up stacks or allow you to rapidly build up stacks using the Multistrike support. It is possible to hit a single enemy whilst splashing the explode impact and walking away, letting it blow itself after which these around it, or concentrate your harm on a single foe for maximum influence.
The skill also has new debuff effects to show the infernal fires developing up inside enemies, a brand new fiery explosion when the damaging effect is released and an enhanced corpse explosion.
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/ycyu7rwm
Example Hyperlink: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2146820